Parenting is the most important job you’ll ever have. Here’s some help!
Our organization is pleased to provide you with helpful free videos from the Active Parenting Online Video Library. Here you will find 45 short videos to help navigate all the exciting ages and stages of parenting, from adorable babies to terrific teens. Each video is insightful, fun, and packed with tons of valuable information you can start using right away.
With the access code we provide, you will have 100% total access to the acclaimed video series of your choice. Watch all, watch some, watch once, watch twice—it’s all free!
Target your parenting stage with each series:
• The BabyCare Workshop, for new parents
• 1,2,3,4 Parents! for parents of children ages 1-4
• Active Parenting Now, for parents of children ages 5-12
• Active Parenting of Teens, for parents of ‘tweens and teens
• Active Parenting for Stepfamilies, for parents and stepparents
• Parents on Board, helping your K-5 child succeed in school
• ¡1,2,3,4 Padres! para los padres de niños de 1 a 4 años de edad
• Padres Activos Ahora, para los padres de niños de 5 a 12 años de edad
• Paternidad Activa de Adolescentes
• Padres a Bordo, cómo lograr que sus hijos truinfen en la escuela
Let’s Get Started
The Active Parenting videos are available to you through an Online Video Library. There are 45 videos that cover parenting babies, children, and teens, and include additional resources for helping children succeed in school. Each video is 15-30 minutes long and stresses nonviolent discipline techniques, active communication skills, and solving common problems. You can now view any or all of these award-winning video series from your own home or anywhere you have access to the internet.
Here’s how to access the Active Parenting Online Video Library:
Go to http://vimeopro.com/activeparenting/perkins-school
Enter the passwordPS1115. (Passwords are case sensitive.)
Select the specific video you would like to watch by clicking on it. There are multiple pages of videos available (both in English and Spanish), so be sure to explore all of the options.
It’s that simple! Like Active Parenting Publishers, Perkins believes that parenting is one of the most important jobs in our society. These videos will benefit all families and you are encouraged to take a look at the resources. If you have any questions about the materials or problems accessing the library, please contact Briget Matte at email@example.com or 978-368-6532.
These videos were produced by Active Parenting Publishers, the evidence-based leader in parenting education for 28 years. Learn more at www.activeparenting.com.